- stage design: Małgorzata Tarasewicz-Wosik
- music: Jerzy Bielski
- script: Anna Andraka, Paweł Chomczyk
- choreography: Karolina Garbacik
- live music: Robert Jurčo, Piotr Chociej / Bogusław Kasperuk
- direction: Grupa Coincidentia
- Dagmara Sowa
- Paweł Chomczyk
- Tymon Chomczyk, Krystyna Chomczyk (Voices)
Common scare – would be the literal translation of polish name Straszka pospolita. While this popular dragonfly species can be found by the lake or by the river, common fears are found eeeeeeeeeeeeverywhereeeeeeeeeeeeee. Once they are larger, once smaller. They lurk on children and adults day and night. Where do they come from? How do they work? Why and what for are we scared? These questions are brought up in the latest performance by the Coincidentia Group, who invites viewers every age to a peculiar laboratory of fear and joint exploration of its essence. It is a crazy journey into the depths of the human head, bizarre dreams, a bedtime stories and fables, realized through a collage of fantasies and theatrical experiments. Artists recreate on stage the mechanisms of fear by playing with different conventions, by stage improvisations, scientific texts, dramatic as well as authentic children's stories. Performers use a wide range of means of expression from acting, puppetry, material and visual theater to live music, embracing the piece with a great deal of humor and absurdity. It is "funny and scary" encouragement of taming fears, addressed not only to the little viewers.
A perfromance for viewers from the age of 7.
- Award for Paweł Chomczyk - the best male role at the 13th International Festival of Puppet Theaters "Katowice for Children"